Welcome to the Copyright / DMCA Takedowns page at Facility Lead. Here, we outline our commitment to upholding copyright standards, respecting intellectual property rights, and the procedure for submitting DMCA takedown requests.
Our Dedication to Copyright Protection
At Facility Lead, we hold a deep appreciation for intellectual property rights. We are devoted to maintaining content on our platform that adheres to copyright laws and regulations, and we take infringements seriously.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Should you believe that any material on our website infringes upon your copyright, you can submit a copyright infringement notification to us. Please provide the following details in your notification:
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person authorized to act on your behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) allegedly infringed.
- A description of the material you claim is infringing, including its location on our website.
- Your contact information: name, address, telephone number, and email.
- A statement that you have a bona fide belief that the usage of the material isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
DMCA Takedown Procedure
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, Facility Lead will take prompt action, which may entail removing or disabling access to the disputed content. We will also notify the content contributor, offering them a chance to respond. Counter Notification If your content has been removed in response to a copyright infringement notice and you believe that the removal was erroneous or mistaken, you can file a counter notification. This should include:
- Your signature, either physical or electronic.
- Identification of the content that was removed, along with its pre-removal location.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you genuinely believe the removal resulted from error or misidentification.
- Your name, address, phone number, and email.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where you are located (or where Facility Lead is located), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original infringement notice.
For copyright infringement notifications, counter-notifications, or any related inquiries, kindly use the Report A Problem page or contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
We hold the utmost respect for copyright concerns and deeply appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a harmonious online environment for our community.